Nils Davidsen &ldquopaid his dues&rdquo backing up numerous of great jazz artists. Now he steps forward, to present his first solo double bass release. It&rsquos called &ldquoNoget at Glæde Sig Til&rdquo (Something to Look Forward To). The tracks on this release were all recorded in 2013 in various locations: the legendary Rainbow Studio in Oslo, the mighty Grundtvigskirken in Copenhagen and private recordings at Heimdalsgade Laboratories.
In addition to the 11 audio tracks, this release also includes one art video by Sara Lubich and two live videos from Grundtvigskirken, shot by Pelle Folmer.
1) &ldquoNow is a time!&rdquo (one bass /one gong) 2:40
2) &ldquoJust turn green&rdquo (one bass) 3:41
3) &ldquoM/S Kissavik&rdquo (two basses/one gong) 2:41
4) &ldquoAntsisters&rdquo (one bass) 1:16
5) &ldquoOsiris in 4 parts&rdquo (one bass) 6:58
6) &ldquoWoody&rdquo (one bass) 4:12
7) &ldquoExtraterrestrial breakfast&rdquo (three basses) 3:17
8) &ldquoJust turn red&rdquo (one bass ) 3:15
9) &ldquoWith no hands&rdquo (one bass/gongs) 2:37
10) &ldquoDisruptive coloration&rdquo (one bass) 2:55
11) &ldquoWhat do you mean??&rdquo (one bass) 3:06
12) &ldquoYou return therefore&rdquo (Video by Sara Lubich) 2:43
13) &ldquoColor charge&rdquo (Video fra Grundtvigskirken) 1:05
14) &ldquoBloodsoup&rdquo (Video fra Grundtvigskirken) 4:31